Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment model in which a store doesn't keep the products they sell physically in stock. Instead, when a customer purchases a product, you'll purchase inventory from a third party and have it shipped directly to your customers. Dropshipping is a fantastic model for businesses with few employees or with limited capital and inventory storage space, as there is little up-front investment and you never handle the merchandise yourself.
This course will get you started on dropshipping, and impart an understanding of the process and its benefits to your company. In the following lessons, we'll cover:
• The benefits and drawbacks of the dropshipping model.
• An overview of dropshipping details, such as return policies.
• How the dropshipping process works.
• Finding the right dropshipping company for your business.
• A breakdown of the fees you can expect.