Configuring Shipping for Your Online Store
Launching an online business entails a lot of hard work. During the initial stages, you'll tackle fun and exciting aspects like designing your website, creating a logo, and uploading products. Soon, though, you'll need to attend to more technical details like shipping — after all, unless you sell only digital products, your customers need a way to receive the items they buy from you!
Setting up shipping can seem daunting, as there are a lot of factors to consider. You need to figure out pricing, carriers, packaging and more. There's a lot to work out, but this guide will walk you through the process and make it a lot easier. In this course, you'll learn:
• How to choose the right shipping carrier for your products, location, and customer type.
• How to arrive at the best solution for packing your products for shipment.
• How to get the best shipping rates, saving money for both yourself and your customers.
• How to avoid extra shipping fees and/or penalties.
• Why you should consider offering free shipping to your customers.