Running an Affiliate Program
Affiliate marketing is another example of how online stores can stretch small in-house teams to promote their products. If you've never heard of affiliate marketing, you might be missing out on a huge opportunity to gain more exposure for your brand without having to pay up front.
This course will introduce you to the concept of affiliate marketing and how to implement a successful affiliate program on your online store. You'll also learn how an affiliate program can help your business and the ins and outs of running such a program, along with other helpful tips and information.
The following lessons cover:
• The basics of affiliate marketing: what is it and how does it work?
• Affiliate networks you can use to set up your own affiliate program.
• An outline of the benefits affiliate marketing can provide to your business.
• How to get started promoting your affiliate program.
• How to make your affiliate program a high-performing success.