Google Analytics Integrated
Your 3dcart store can be integrated easily with Google Analytics which helps you track site statistics such as individual visits and referrals. You can even add conversion tracking with Google Analytics to determine your store’s marketing and ROI statistics.
Furthermore, 3dcart’s built in reporting feature allows you to get real-time information on topics such as business, customer activity, marketing pushes payment & shipping types used on your store as well as Sales and statistical information. You can then narrow down these overviews into more specific site reporting.
With 3dcart’s built-in reporting you can also review individual product performance such as top selling items, monthly and daily product activity and Gift Certificate sales. You can also report on inventory results to keep your store well stocked with your top selling items!
But we're not done yet...
Generate Over 25 Custom Reports
3DCart offers over 25 reports in 7 categories including...
- Sales by city, state, country
- Sales by date, month
- Sales by Manufacturer
- Sales by Distributor
- View most purchased products
- Product inventory reports
- Inventory reports
- Top customers
- Top customer groups
- Newsletter subscribers
Shipping Payment Reports
- Most used shipping options
- Most used payment options
See who, where, when, and how your visitors are getting to your web store as well as their activity. View daily, weekly, monthly, or even yearly stats with this in-depth system.
Our proprietary 3dRoi plug-in allows you to:
- Track the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
- Track sales/leads on your affiliate sites.
- Track search engines/e-mail marketing software/pay-per-click services.
- Know when the competition is wasting your advertising budget.
- Know when search engines are lying about the traffic you receive.
- Review detailed logs about what keywords are being used to find your web site.
Complete integration with Google Analytics allows you to track your Google ad campaigns effectively.
View your store activity at a glance with the 3DCart snapshot. Your store's snapshot is displayed on the front page of you store administration and is updated in real-time.
Customer Search Activity
Review what customers are searching on your store, and how many results those searches are displaying, to better optimize your product descriptions.
Export to Microsoft® Excel
All reports can be exported to Excel for additional data processing.